Now is your opportunity to share feedback and rate your dining experience at the U-M Hospitals and Health Centers. Two survey options will be available to UMHS employees all week.
To provide feedback on services at the University Hospital Café, Einstein Bros. Bagels in University Hospital, Get Away & Play Café in Children’s & Women’s Hospital and Subway in C&W, simply visit these locations next week. Staff will be on hand with iPads, so you can take a survey right where you eat. (These venues are operated by Aramark Services.)
Onsite surveys will be available at the following times:
- Thursday, Aug. 7 at 8:30 a.m., noon and 8:30 p.m. (Einstein a.m. only)
- Saturday, Aug. 9 at 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (UH Café and Mott only)
- Tuesday, Aug. 11 at 8:30 a.m., noon and 8:30 p.m. (Einstein a.m. only)
Aramark will be conducting an on-line survey in the very near future.
To rate your service at the 20/20 Café in Kellogg, Nicks Cafe in North Ingalls, Atrium Healthy Heart Café in the Cardiovascular Center, or the LINK between the Cancer Center and University Hospital, an online survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/prgmichigan.
(These venues are operated by Picasso Restaurant Group.)
Each survey will only take 2 to 3 minutes to complete. Whether or not you use UMHHC retail food venues, please you share your input. Your participation will enable Retail Food Services to gain valuable insight to help improve operations and the overall dining experience.
Your opinion matters! Some of the retail food initiatives implemented as a result of last year’s survey include:
- Guest Restaurants
- Enhanced grab-n-go options
- Increased number of specials
- Introduction of more Value options
- Addition of Value options to weekly menu on line
- Rotating specials during off-shifts
- Increased food selection in all locations
- Additional Subway
- Jamba Juice
- Display cooking
- Increased MHealthy selections
- Availability of nutritional & ingredient information